Sunday, November 7, 2010

HAPPY BESDAY to my BESTIES (ATIFA FAIDHA BT MUNAUWER )


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ATIFA FAIDHA BT MUNAUWER

Selamat hari jadi tipark...salah sorang besties ak yang paling chomel, jojes, and wutever dia sangka sapa dia...ak proceed jer...kekekee...hopefully event tadi dapat mengembirakan dia dan ingat sampai bila2..Entry ni aku nak sampaikan 1 Birthday wishes special tuk my besties.. ;)

Birthday Wishes For My Friend

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were siblings,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.

Happy Birthday!


Event tadi sempat diselitkan.. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment